Beauty Inside & Out
The Health Benefits of Massage
Massage can be beneficial for healing your entire body. Some of the many health benefits of our massage therapy services include:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved immune function
- Improved circulation
- Breaking up scar tissue
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced fatigue
- Easing tense muscles
- Decreased joint pain
- Increased flexibility, mobility, and range of motion
- Chronic pain management
The Body Soul Spa Difference
We believe in finding natural ways to heal and nourish our bodies. We take a spiritual and holistic approach — complete mind, body, and soul connection. This provides the ultimate wellness experience for total rejuvenation. Hot towels and essential oils are standard for every massage service. If you like, your therapist may even smudge your energy field before your session. Ultimately, when you take advantage of our massage therapy services, it’s our goal to help you renew your focus on your own health and wellness.
Types of Massages Available in Our Jacksonville Spa
Our therapists offer a variety of massage services.
Relaxation Massages for unwinding and de-stressing.
Deep Tissue Massages to relieve muscle aches, treat chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, and provide healing from injuries.
Combination Massages to concentrate on one specific area with the healing power of Deep Tissue Massage while treating the rest of your body to a Relaxation Massage.
Couple's Massages for the two of you to enjoy together, along with a glass of champagne or wine.
Prenatal Massages to ease muscle aches, help reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health.
Head, Neck, Shoulder & Face Massages for targeted relief in a short period of time.
Enhancements for Your Massage
We have several enhancements you can add to your 60- or 90-minute relaxation massage. Remember, aromatherapy and hot towels are included in every massage. If you wish, your therapist can smudge the room before beginning.
- You can choose a delightfully scented salt scrub for your feet or your back (or pamper both!) $15 each | $30 for both
- Warm and soothe your tired muscles with hot stones. $20
- Treat specific body areas with cupping, an ancient form of alternative medicine where suction cups are placed on your skin to increase blood flow to those areas, facilitating healing, relaxation, and well-being. $20
- “Rest & Relax” is a 20-minute quiet time added to the end of your massage. We’ll turn the lights down, adjust your table warmer to your liking, and leave you cocooned in blissful solitude, allowing you to prolong the “ahhhhh” feeling. You can even take a quick nap; we’ll wake you gently. $25
Give the Gift of Massage
Our massage therapy services make a lovely and thoughtful gift. Mark a special occasion or just say you care with a gift card from our selection. Either way, at Body Soul Spa, we make it easy to focus on your loved one’s health and wellness. Give the gift of massage therapy today.
Take Advantage of a Health and Wellness Massage
Finding the right massage therapy services for your specific needs can be a challenge — but at Body Soul Spa in Jacksonville, we strive to meet you where you are and help you focus on meeting your health and wellness needs. No matter your specific goals or your situation, we'll help you feel at ease and nourish your mind, body, and soul.